Friday, 6 May 2011

Paisley Card with bling - Piccadilly Paisley and Dear Friend Stamp Set


I know shock horror I said I would never make an easel card but here I am making one, I do like square easel cards, though.

I've used versafine inks: Onyx Black, Majestic Blue and Imperial Purple coupled with Brenda's sets: Piccadilly Paisley and Dear Friend

The bling is Kanban.

I'll be demoing this card tonight during my PaperMood.com with Fab show thanks to Creative Edventures.

Here's the link for the live craft webcast room:

http://www.linqto.com/rooms/creativeedventures/Default.aspx

The show is at 9pm Eastern on Friday May 6th (2am May 7th for the UK).

Also in the same room tomorrow Saturday May 7th is the super great event: Come2Crop it will start at 7pm Eastern and finish at 1am ....yep six hours of scrapbooking and other paper crafts demos. Join us at any time during those hours and bring your own layouts if you have a webcam to share with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment