Tuesday, 8 March 2011

You're Too Kind Greeting Card - Decorated Life Stamp Set


This time it's my turn to make Brenda proud, well I hope !!!! I just purchased some new promarkers and also wanted to try 'Bristol Board' for the first time (Thanks Amanda).

It's uncoated but still very smooth to the touch, absorb the Memento ink beautifully. I also used a gel pen that Joanna Sheen recommends (she's one sharp tack our Joanna) and it works great to do the dotted highlights around the stamped image. Papers are......like you need to ask, Brenda's ! :) The sentiment as well as the punched frame, however, are Stampin' Up.

The uber cute birdcage is from the 'Decorated Life' clear stamp set by Brenda Pinnick.


Material Disclosure

2 comments:

  1. LOVE!!! The paper/stamp combo is brilliant! You did me proud, as always, Fab! Thank You!

    ReplyDelete