Monday, 21 December 2009

Frame-a-licious Project with Brenda's Sucerie paper - Eileen Hull Sizzix Blog Hop





Another blog hop for the fabulously talented Eileen Hull and her sizzix collection of diecuts. I've used Brenda's Sucerie pad only one page which had three kind of elements: the flowery pattern, the stripes and the border. I've used a HOTP template to create the flower and use their matching orange brads. The squidgy birds and tulips are from a sheet of three dimensional stickers I got from a UK shop called Paperchase. Eileen diecut is called Frame Easel you can use a picture but I thought I would let Brenda's paper do the talking this time.

Enjoy the blog hop which starts on Wednesday on Eileen's Blog !

3 comments:

  1. Faabrizio, you did it again!!! Wonderful project and I especially love how you distressed the edges and used the flower designs on the inside! This is super cute!!
    Have the most glorious Christmas and a wonderful new year. I'm so lucky to have a friend like you.
    xxxxxoooooo
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab, you have another winner of a project- Brenda's papers + your style = coolness :-) Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete