Tuesday, 24 November 2009

Notebook Pocket Wine Taster Holder - Village Color papers and Kanban topper





I can't believe it's that time again to have another blog hop with the multi-talented Eileen. This week we had the Notebook Pocket to create something with. I thought it would be fun to use it as a Wine Taster Note container. I used the lovely Brenda Pinnick paper (Village Color) which seemed to match the Kanban wine topper. I even went the extra mile this week and staged the picture with a 'real' wine bottle and glass ! LOL Yes I had a slow day ! :)

I hope you enjoy the blog hop which you can start from Eileen's blog just in case you arrived first here by other means (search engine, referral, etc...).

Blog Hop (starts 25th at 11am Eastern - 4pm GMT):

Eileen

Jennifer Ellefson

Denise Clason

Ann Butler

Fabrizio Martellucci > You are here ! :)

Korie B

Barbara Matthiessen

Bonnie Bruns

Brenda Pinnick

Candice Windham

Karen Burniston

8 comments:

  1. What a brilliant idea, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So amazed!!! Especially love the inserts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool Fabrizio, great colors and idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabtastic! What a wonderful idea...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab, you are well-named! Your projects are always FABulous, on trend and full of great techniques! Thanks for sharing with all of us and helping with the tech questions :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! This is amazing!! Fabrizio, I'm going to make this for Brooke and Robert! How inspired and beautifully presented, too.
    Makes me want to get out my Village Color Paper Pack and play! (and open a bottle too!
    I think I'll do both tonight!
    Cheers, dear friend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab, this is just gorgeous! Very classy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi
    I have just found your amazing blog. i am a Sizzix freak so to come across this blog has been fantastic. thanks for the inspiration and I am now a follower
    Love Sarah XXX

    ReplyDelete