Tuesday, 10 November 2009

Check Book Cover Polka dots and Leaves (Sucerie and Initially Yours papers)


Wow another Blog Hop by Eileen for her Check Book Cover die-cut. I've used Brenda's Sucerie and Initially Yours papers. I've left the back cover loose so you can see the inside of the check book.

I inked the edges with Ranger's Distress Ink Walnut Stain. I used the Xyron personal cutter to create the letters and corners.

Blog Hop

Start your blog hop here


Eileen Hull

Brenda Pinnick

Fabrizio Martellucci < You Are Here !

Jennifer Ellefson Next Blog to hop to

Ann Butler

Lorine Mason

Karen Burniston

Bonnie Bruns

Gabriela Delworth

Candice Windham

Thanks for visiting !

6 comments:

  1. Oooh! This is fab, Fab! I love the colors especially. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like you would actually want to use your checks! Great look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab- great project- such beautiful colors and techniques! Thanks...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love distress and LOVE this...Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Fab, I love this! Especially the distressing- makes it masculine.
    thanks once again for using my products, I'm always honored!
    xxxooo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab, I love this project! The colors are so cool, just the sort of thing that always attracts me. The cupcake holder is beautiful as well. Looking forward to seeing more of your work.

    ReplyDelete